DIPLOMA IN AYURVEDA MEDICINE
This Course is intended to provide supplementary education to Medical professionals to practice Ayurveda. A diploma in Ayurveda would be awarded after successful completion of course.
This course is done through online and physical (mixed) mode with 800 hours of training (560 hours of online theory training and, 240 hours of supervised hands on practical training) covering all Ayurveda subjects with minimum four examinations at the end of each module and a final examination.
General aims of the course
Core syllabus in Ayurveda for Medical students and professionals, is designed to ensure that after completion of the training a person will develop skill to practice Ayurveda.
Specific Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of this course, student will have
- Components of fundamental principles of Ayurveda (including History)
- Ayurveda History
- Philosophy of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Preventive methods
- General understanding of Charaka Samhita
- Para/Pre-clinical components of Ayurveda
- Meteria Medica/ Toxicology of Ayurveda
- Pharmaceuticals in Ayurveda
- General Pathology of diseases as per Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Dietetics
- Clinical components of Ayurveda
- Panchakarma: Bio-purificatory Procedures of Ayurveda
- Kaya Chikitsa: Branch of Ayurveda, General Medicine
- Treatment Specialties of Ayurveda
- Rasayana and Vajikarana (Rejuvenative and Aphrodisiac Treatment)
- Shalya tantra (General surgery and Para surgical techniques)
- Shalakya tantra (ENT, Eye and Dentistry)
- Prasuti tantra avam Stri roga (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
- Kaumara bhritya (Pediatrics)
- Analyze the concept of Ayurveda
- Analyze the Body constitution of an Individual
- Analyze at which level counseling helps the individual in his/ her disease
- Conduct Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations
- Give Ayurvedic guidance on Daily Routines, and Mental Cares.
- Offer guidance on special Ayurvedic/ Panchakarma therapies and home remedies
- Supporting people utilizing Ayurveda for various ailments.
- Apply basic principles of Ayurveda/ Panchkarma in practice and teaching.
This course will be delivered through lectures, discussions, practical demonstrations and self-study.
Assessment Modalities (Modes of assessment weightage)
- Total – 100%
- Continuous assessment (theory and practical demonstrations) – 50%
- Final examination – 50%
Email: [email protected]
Web site: https://www.saranyaayurveda.com/
For the detailed course Schedule and more details please fill the form: